So, what happened today?
Didn’t really do a great deal of development. Wasn’t in the zone!
All I did was some rudimentary code tweaks to the iOS app.
I’ve added the functionally to store the zone is that is captured so that the user doesn’t always have to scan the zone each time they spark up the app.
I’ve also just tweaked the initial ui to make the buttons a bit more.
I’ve also decided that I need to put in logic to allow the client to only accept certain qrcode ids as I don’t want the system to post any old qrcode loaded up so that will involve a bit of work on the .net side but I’m going to save that for the train tomorrow.
I’ve included a picture of the updated ui and will also all. User journey wireframe so people will get a better idea of what I’m building.