Most of the time spent on the train was fixing a couple of unit tests that broke while I was modifying the AddEngagement method to include the userprofile id.
I eventually got the tests fixed and how I’m back on track.
I started to bool in a partial view for the navigation and am using Bootstrap Piles for this.
There is not really much else to report but I am very excited about moving this project forward and look forward to some through the line
Journeys from account creation through to on-location spanning.
BTW – I did mention that I would put together a user journey and as promised – its below – enjoy!